When it comes to the food we eat and how it’s made, knowledge is power. The more we understand about our food, the more we can make good decisions on what we eat. One way we love to stay current with the latest ideas, opinions and research of nutrition experts, is by watching lectures (through TED talks or YouTube) and by watching documentaries. Although some of these opinions are not reflective of our own, they do provide insight into different sides of the nutrition story.
So here are 10 lectures and documentaries to check out:
1. How Cooking Can Change Your Life – Michael Pollan
2. Teach Every Child about Food – Jamie Oliver
3. What’s Wrong with What We Eat – Mark Bittman
4. Why Dieting Doesn’t Usually Work – Sandra Aamodt
5. Why I’m a Weekday Vegetarian – Graham Hill
6. Vegucated – Marisa Miller Wolfson
7. Hungry for Change – James Colquhoun, Laurentine Ten Bosch & Carlo Ledesma
8. Food Inc – Robert Kenner
9. Forks over Knives – Lee Fulkerson
10. Food Matters – James Colquhoun & Carlo Ledesma
What are your favourite documentaries and lectures, that focus on nutrition or health?
Get Wildly Fit news in your inbox: