Have I mentioned that I’m packing up my apartment and moving? I’m really looking forward to having a new (to me) oven at the new place so I can get my bake on better than at this apartment. While I’m packing and dreaming of new treats I thought I’d share a recipe round up from some of my Fitfluential Ambassador friends. With Easter coming up I’m sure you’re thinking about chocolate, sweet and treats. I find that the best way to really get indulgent and treat myself is with something delicious and homemade instead of eating those chalky chocolate Easter eggs.
I hope you enjoy this round up and let me know if you have any ideas of what I should bake when I get to my new apartment.
- Gluten Free Sweet Potato Brownies Recipe from The Lean Green Bean
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars Recipe from The Lean Green Bean
- Lemon Bunny Scones Recipe from A Mind Full Mom
- Skinny Lemon Blueberry Poppyseed Muffins Recipe from Run Now Wine Later
- Low Fat Cheesecake Recipe from The Live Fit Girls
- Swedish Spritz Cookie Recipe from Running With Perseverance
- Triple Chunk Candy Cookies Recipe from Healthy Helper
- Ginger Spiced Pear Muffins Recipe from Cotter Crunch
Now if baking isn’t your thing but you want to get festive for Easter then check out this post from We Can Begin To Feed for instructions on how to dye eggs.
Want to chat more about Easter baking? Join me and the rest of the Burnbrae Farms Ambassador team for a Twitter Chat on Thursday evening. RSVP for some amazing prizes.